Friday, April 17, 2009

Etiquette

I have spent the week in the books. And let me tell you it has been really tough. I couldn't believe that it took a mere five months to get me out of the habit of studying that I have had for 15 years.

Anyway my assignment this week has been working on my own personal method by comparing my internet research from last week with several printed options and choosing what I feel is important and there by creating my own method out of several other professionals. But the most interesting part of the week has been the etiquette training, which consists of reading about 4 different books on etiquette, wedding etiquette, life etiquette and general etiquette. Its funny how these simple rules keep our society running. I really think that all the reading I am doing should be mandatory to all students in fact I think they should offer a class on etiquette in the Corporate Event Planning certificate as a required course.

Alright I hope everyone has a wonderful day I have to continue my reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment